How much does a Kenya tourist visa cost in India? Where can I get my Kenya tourist visa from India? We are here to answer all this and more!
With an impeccable allure with breathtaking vistas and wildlife reserves, Kenya is the one place you cannot miss out on. And, especially more so when you are a nature enthusiast. Not just the rich wildlife or the friendly Kenyans who love more than anything to guide tourists, there is more to Kenya that remains to be explored. So what are you waiting for? Get your Kenya tourist visa today with a 100% cashback on your Kenya visa fee!
Kenya Tourist Visa Guide
Kenya tourist visa for Indians is a convenient option for a multitude of purposes. Right from using it as a Kenya visit visa to attending a job interview in Kenya, or as a Kenya business visa*; the purposes served are many. Thus, as a versatile visa, you can use it for both commercial purposes, business, or pleasure. However, it is imperative to note that the stay period depends on the timeframe allotted by the Kenya Embassy.
Another important aspect of the Kenya tourist visa is that it is a single-entry visa, which means you can enter the country only once using the visa. Nevertheless, you can apply for another visa after you exit the country.
Note*: At Blinkvisa, we are presently processing only the single-entry Kenya tourist visa and Kenya transit visa.
What is the Kenya tourist visa fees?
The Kenya tourist visa fees for Indian nationals when applying from India varies from one visa agent to another. Needless to say, at Blinkvisa, you get a complete cashback on your Kenya visa fee. In fact, you can save a lot more on your Kenya travel expenses with this 100% cashback offer which is only offered at Blinkvisa.
|Visa Name||Visa Fees||Blinkvisa Fee (INR)||Total Cost (INR)||Avail Cashback|
|Kenya single-entry tourist visa||3990||500 + 18% GST||4580||4580|
While this is as good as a refund on your visa fee, you will get value for your money when you book flight tickets, hotel accommodation, and tour activities. Nevertheless, you must book them here for attractive discounts.
Availing 100% cashback on Kenya tourist visa fee
Each tourist visa to Kenya costs INR 4580. It means when you opt for more than one visa, for instance, when you apply for two visas (spouse and self), you will get a cashback of INR 9160.
The cashback is credited to your Blinkwallet, which is linked to your registered email id. Thus, the cashback reflects as Blinkcash in your Blinkwallet soon after a successful registration.
Read for More Information: Kenya Visa Fees
How to use the Blinkcash?
As mentioned earlier, the Blinkcash (cashback) earns you plenty of discounts and offers on your travel expenses. Let us consider a case study for a better understanding of how it works:
Example: A trip to Nairobi
Assuming that we book a flight ticket to Nairobi, Kenya, here is what the flight tickets cost for a single person. However, you can clearly make out the difference in the price when you use Blinkcash.
With Blinkcash, for every ticket, you can get a discount of over INR 4000. Thus, you can imagine the amount you could save when you book two or more tickets. For attractive discounts on domestic and international air tickets, click here!
Unlock discounts with Blinkcash
The above illustration is just a glimpse of what can be when you book your flight tickets through our portal. In fact, the discounts are not limited to air tickets, you can also book hotels and activities in Kenya too!
For the complete information on Kenya visa fees for Indians and how the cashback works for hotel and activities bookings, read our blog, How to Save on Your Kenya Visa Fees?
Kenya Tourist Visa Requirements
The most crucial aspect of acquiring a Kenya visa would be understanding the Kenya tourist visa requirements for Indian passport holders. While the common requirements that are mandatory remain the same for all types of Kenya visas, based on the purpose, additional mandates may apply. For instance, for a Kenya student visa, some additional documents may be necessary. And the same holds true for Kenya business visa and Kenya visit visa.
Kenya visa requirements: List of the common mandatory documents
The common document checklist consists of the following;
- Passport-sized Photo
- Air Tickets
- Travel Itinerary
- Proof of Confirmed Hotel Accommodation
Kenya tourist visa requirements for Indians
- The scanned copy of the first and last pages of your Indian passport that has a minimum of three blank pages and a validity period of at least six months.
- A colour-scanned copy of your recent passport-sized photograph. Refer to the photo specifications listed further in the blog.
- Confirmed air tickets (round-about). In fact, it is a necessity for Kenya visa approval.
- Travel itinerary. At Blinkvisa, we provide a custom-made travel plan based on your budget, stay period, and purpose
- Confirmed proof of accommodation like hotel bookings or vouchers.
Kenya visa photo specifications
- The photo must have 80% of your face covered in the frame
- It must be of the dimensions of 35 x 45 mm
- Ensure it is clicked against an all-white background
- Pose a neutral expression
- Avoid wearing spectacles
- In the case of religious headgear, ensure 80% of your face is visible
- In the case of long hair, ensure it’s tied back
Note: It is essential to submit a recent photograph only, otherwise immigration officials may ban your entry.
Kenya visit visa requirements for Indians
Apart from the common requirements, these are the mandatory requirements for a Kenya visit visa for Indians;
- Invitation letter from the friend/relative inviting you to visit them
- Copy of the visa or resident permit of the person inviting you
For the complete list of requirements for the different types of Kenya visa online, read End-to-end Guide on Kenya Visa Requirements
How to Apply for Kenya Tourist Visa?
Here are the steps to apply for Kenya Visa:
- Visit www.blinkvisa.com
- Fill in your basic details like name, tentative travel date, etc.
- Pay the registration fee (service charge of INR 500) to initiate the application process
- Our visa expert will soon call you (generally within half an hour) to provide you with the documents checklist
- Once you upload the documents, we will process your visa in two working days
- After approval, pay the remaining visa fee to download your Kenya eVisa
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Get Kenya Tourist Visa[/su_button]
Kenya tourist visa FAQs
1. What is the difference between Kenya visit visa and tourist visa?
Kenya visit visa enables you to visit a friend or relative based in Kenya. The list of documents for the same varies from that of the Kenya tourist visa. However, you can use your tourist visa as a visit visa also.
2. Is my Kenya tourist visa fee refundable?
We provide a complete cashback on your Kenya visa online fee, we do not provide a cash refund.
3. What are the other types of Kenya visa for Indians?
At Blinkvisa, presently we offer only Kenya transit visa apart from the Kenya tourist visa for Indians. Some of the other visa types are Kenya business visa, Kenya student visa, to name a few.
4. I do not have a Kenya travel itinerary, can I still apply for my Kenya visa?
At Blinkvisa, we provide you with a complete Kenya travel plan customised to meet your needs and budget. And the best part, we offer it for free.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Click to Get Kenya Travel Plan[/su_button]