Apply for Kenya visa with 100% cashback on your Kenya visa fee and attractive discounts on travel packages. There is a lot to see and do in Kenya, especially for travellers with a streak for an adventurous interlude with nature.
Did you know?
You can now save on your Kenya visa online fees and use it for your travel expenses. Thus, get the complete value for your money only at Blinkvisa.com!
So what are you waiting for? Get your online visa today!
Learning how to apply for a Kenya visa or what are the Kenya visa requirements for Indians is important? But first, it is essential to find out if you need a visa to enter Kenya or not?
Countries that Need to Apply for Kenya Visa
Note: The countries highlighted in yellow are eligible for Kenya eVisa and the ones in grey must apply for a Kenya Referred to visa or Consulate visa only.
For the complete information on how to apply for Kenya Referred to Visa or Consulate visa, read Kenya visa application – Online and Referred Visa
Types of Kenya Visa Online
For more information, Read Complete Information on Kenya Visa
The popular types of Kenya single-entry visa
Note: At Blinkvisa, we presently provide Kenya transit visa and Single-entry Kenya tourist visa for Indian passport holders.
More about Kenya tourist eVisa
The Kenya single-entry tourist visa for Indians has a validity of 90 days. However, the stay period is determined by the date of your return tickets. Hence, for Kenya tourist visa online approval, it is critical to furnish the proof of your return tickets.
When you visit Kenya particularly to visit your friend or relatives residing in Kenya, the tourist visa may be treated as Kenya visit visa for Indians. Nevertheless, the requirements of a Kenya visit visa may vary from that of a tourist visa.
Read for More Information: Kenya Tourist Visa
More about Kenta transit eVisa
For transiting to a third country via Kenya, when the layover period is less than 72 hours, one must apply for Kenya transit visa. However, the citizens of countries eligible for eVisa who will remain in the transit area in Kenya do not require a transit visa.
The nationals of Kenya visa-exempt countries may transit via Kenya without a Kenya transit visa. However, citizens of the countries who require a Kenya consular visa must apply for a Kenya referred to visa.
Read for More Information: Kenya Transit Visa
5 Important Points to Consider to Apply for a Kenya e visa
- The applicant must apply for Kenya e visa from outside Kenya
- Passport of the applicant(s) must have a validity of at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya
- Confirmed return flight ticket supporting the fact you will leave Kenya is a must
- Proof of sufficient funds assuring your ability to support yourself in Kenya is essential
- It is critical to ensure that your entry will not violate the national security and welfare of anyone in Kenya
Applying for Kenya Visa: The Steps Involved
- Visit www.blinkvisa.com
- Fill in your basic details like name, tentative travel date, etc.
- Pay the registration fee (service charge of INR 500) to initiate the application process
- Our visa expert will soon call you (generally within half an hour) to provide you with the documents checklist. The same is conveyed via SMS and email
- Once you upload the documents, we will process your visa in two working days
- After approval, pay the remaining visa fee to download your Kenya eVisa
Kenya visa fee
|Visa Name||Visa Fees||Blinkvisa Fee (INR)||Total Cost (INR)||Avail Cashback|
|Single-entry Kenya tourist visa||3990||500 + 18% GST||4580||4580|
|Kenya transit visa||1990||500 + 18% GST||2580||2580|
Read for More Information: Kenya Visa Fees
Kenya Visa Online Requirements for Indians to Apply for Kenya Visa in India
Typically, at Blinkvisa all we ask for is the copy of your passport, digital photo, and confirmed return tickets for Kenya visa.
- Passport-sized Photo
- Air Tickets*
- Travel Itinerary*
- Proof of Confirmed Hotel Accommodation*
- Covering letter*
Note: At Blinkvisa, we offer assistance with providing you with a covering letter. We also provide good discounts on hotel bookings and air tickets.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Click to Get Kenya Travel Plan[/su_button]
Read for More Information: Kenya Visa Requirements
Why apply for Kenya online visa at Blinkvisa?
100% Cashback on Kenya eVisa
Enjoy 100% cashback on your complete Kenya visa fees with Blinkvisa. You can use this cashback to ease your travel expenses. So, how does the cashback work? Let’s go back to the Kenya visa application process. Once you pay INR 500, the complete Kenya visa fee is credited to your Blinkwallet account as the Blinkcash.
Here are some examples of travel discounts with Blinkcash
Discounts on flight tickets
Discounts on hotels
Discover amazing discounts on domestic and international travel activities, hotel bookings, and flight tickets HERE!
Kenya visa online FAQs
1. How to apply for the extension of my Kenya e-visa?
To apply for an extension of your Kenya eVisa, you must visit the headquarters of the Kenyan Immigration Office in Nairobi Kenya. Meaning, an extension of your Kenya visa online is not possible online and outside Kenya.
2. Which are the countries not eligible for Kenyan eVisa?
3. Is there a Kenya visa on arrival for Indians?
As of 1st of July 2015, countries which could avail visa on arrival in Kenya must apply for a Kenyan eVisa.
4. How long can I stay in Kenya after extending my Kenyan visa?
One cannot stay in Kenya for more than six months after extending their visa.