Planning a foreign holiday is an expensive affair. The Forex charges, flight tickets at sky-high prices, exorbitant hotel accommodations, and the list goes on. And adding on to this pile would be the visa cost of the foreign destination. Speaking of which, the visa cost is determined by the chosen country. And, if you are choosing Sri Lanka for your next holiday, the Sri Lanka visa fees may go up to USD 30.
Nevertheless, you can get your Sri Lanka eVisa with a 100% cashback on your visa fee.
For short stays in Sri Lanka, the government has enabled Sri Lanka ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) and Sri Lanka visit visa.
Types of Sri Lanka Visit Visas
More about Sri Lanka tourist visa or tourist ETA
Typically, used for sightseeing or holidaying in Lanka. It could also be used for visiting friends or relatives based in Sri Lanka. Apart from this, one may also use it for medical treatments like ayurvedic, yoga, etc., It also finds use when one wants to participate in competitions, cultural festivals, sporting events, etc.
Read More: Sri Lanka Tourist Visa
More about Sri Lanka business visa or business ETA
It is typically used for participating in business meetings, negotiations. To attend conferences, seminars, or business workshops. It is also ideal for participating in short term training programs under one month.
Read More: Sri Lanka Business Visa
Sri Lanka Visa Fee Price Break-up
|Type of Sri Lanka e-visa||Visa Fee||Blinkvisa Charges||Avail Cashback|
|Sri Lanka Tourist Visa||INR 1450||INR 500 + 18% GST||INR 2040|
|Sri Lanka Business Visa||INR 1450||INR 500 + 18% GST||INR 2040|
To avail assured cashback, apply for Sri Lanka visa through Blinkvisa
How to Apply for a Sri Lanka Visa?
1. Visit www.blinkvisa.com
- Choose the type of visa from the drop-down options
- Select the country you are going to
- Select your city
- Enter your mobile number and email id
- Click on the Get Visa button
2. Make the initial payment for registration
- After clicking the Get Visa button, you will be directed to the payment gateway
- Make a payment of INR 500 only using either credit/debit card or via Net Banking/UPI
- On successful payment, INR 2040 will be immediately credited to your Blinkwallet account as Blinkcash*
3. Our visa expert will call you
- Within half an hour from the receipt of your registration, our visa expert will call you.
- They will share the list of documents that you would be required to upload
4. Document submission
- We will apply for the visa on your behalf
- Upon visa confirmation, we will inform the same to you via SMS and an email
- You will receive your evisa via mail
- Pay the remaining fee to download your visa
What is Blinkcash*?
We established the fact that your entire visa fee (service charges and GST included) is credited back to you. It happens in the form of Blinkcash that reflects in your Blinkwallet linked to your registered email id.
How does cashback work?
Blinkcash unlocks discounts up to 11% on your flight, hotel, and activities booked through Blinkvisa.
Attractive discounts on travel packages
Using the Blinkcash you can earn amazing offers and exciting discounts on your flight tickets booked through our portal. However, it is not limited to flights, you can also book hotels and popular activities in the destination country.
The above example is of the discounts you can earn using the Blinkcash for booking flight tickets.
Apart from flight tickets, you will also get discounts on your hotel bookings as illustrated below;
In this example, one can save up to INR 200 for per night stay in the listed hotels.
So, what are the Sri Lanka visa requirements to apply for Sri Lanka visa?
1. Passport with a validity of at least six months
2. Scanned copy of the first and last pages of your passport
3. Scanned copy of your latest passport-sized photograph with the following specifications;
- A digital photograph of dimensions 2 x 2 inches
- The photo must be a recent one and must be taken against a white background
- It is also essential to have a neutral expression in the digital photo
Note: Avoid wearing spectacles and headgears. In the case of religious headgears, ensure at least 80% of the face is visible. In the case of spectacles make sure they don’t glare.
4. Confirmed round-trip tickets
5. Confirmed proof of hotel accommodation
6. Proof of sufficient funds to bear travel expenses
7. Travel itinerary
Read More: Sri Lanka Visa Requirements
Do not have a Sri Lanka travel itinerary or travel plan?
Look no further. We deliver it to you at no additional cost!
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Click to Get Sri Lanka Travel Plan[/su_button]
Sri Lanka online visa FAQs
1. Can I travel to Sri Lanka without a visa?
Only the citizens of the following countries and categories can travel to Sri Lanka without a visa or ETA;
- The Republic of Singapore
- The Republic of Maldives
- The Republic of Seychelles
- Crew members of flights and ships
2. Is there a visa on arrival in Sri Lanka?
Yes, there is Sri Lanka visa on arrival for select countries where some require an additional ETA for approval, while others don’t. Refer to the illustration below for more details.
Read More: Sri Lanka Visa on Arrival
3. What is the validity of Blinkcash?
The Blinkcash has lifetime validity, which means you can use it to book your flights, hotels, activities, anywhere, anytime.
4. What is a double-entry visa?
The entry type is double entry. It means that you can visit the same country twice using the same visa before the expiry of the visa’s validity.