100% Cashback on your visa fee for real? Well, it happens only at Blinkvisa! The entire Kenya visa fees is credited to you as cashback! Once you fill out the online Kenya visa application form, you will receive instant cashback in the form of Blinkcash.
Online Kenya Visa Application Form
Kenya is one of the few countries with a convenient online PDF format Kenya visa for Indians. In fact, India is one of the many countries eligible for a Kenya eVisa. While this facility is in lieu of the Kenya visa on arrival for Indians which was granted before 1st of July 2015. Thus, all the countries that were eligible for a Kenya visa on arrival before the 1st of July 2015 are also eligible for Kenya visa online.
Countries eligible for offline and online Kenya visa application
Only 148 countries are eligible for Kenya visa. While some are visa-exempt nations, the remaining must apply to the Director of Immigration Services, Kenya. For more information, refer to the Kenya visa policy map below, source:
One can apply for a Kenya visa through the government website or through reliable visa agents. Although there are many visa agents online, only Blinkvisa provides you with 100% cashback on your visa fees!
Kenya Visa Application Process Online
We have further simplified the Kenya e-visa application process. The primary step is to fill the online Kenya visa application form. Here is the detailed description of how it works;
1. Visit www.blinkvisa.com
2. After filling in these basic details, you can either click the ‘Get Visa’ button or the ‘custom travel plan’ when you are interested to get a country-specific travel itinerary.
3. On clicking the ‘Get Visa’ button, you will be directed to this page;
4. The next step is vital for successfully registering with Blinkvisa for your Kenya visa. It involves paying the registration fee, which is indeed the Blinkvisa service charge of INR 500 only.
5. Once you make the payment, you will get a 100% cashback on your visa fees. That is, if you have chosen the Kenya tourist visa, the cashback credited will be INR 4580. Needless to say, you will receive the cashback of INR 2580 on Kenya transit visa.
Also, there are various means of secure online payment methods to safeguard your privacy and details.
Did you know?
It is vital to furnish the proof of your confirmed return tickets for your Kenya visa approval.
6. The cashback which reflects as Blinkcash in your Blinkwallet account, which is linked to your registered id. Using this Blinkcash, you can avail discounts on your flight tickets.
Note: The flight ticket’s price is subject to change based on the season and availability.
Nevertheless, Blinkcash is not limited to air tickets, you can also book hotel stays and other travel activities. For best offers, Click Here!
7. Typically, within the first half an hour of the registration process, our visa expert would get in touch with you via phone. If at all, you remain unreachable, the Kenya visa requirements are conveyed through SMS and email. Needless to say, they are happy to assist you with all your visa queries.
8. Upload the documents requested.
Generally, the Kenya visa requirements are as follows;
- Passport-sized Photo
- Air Tickets*
- Travel Itinerary*
- Proof of Confirmed Hotel Accommodation*
- Covering letter*
Note: At Blinkvisa, we offer assistance with covering letter. We also provide discounts up to 25% on hotel bookings and air tickets.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Click to Get Kenya Travel Plan[/su_button]
For more information on Kenya Visa Requirements, read End-to-end list of Kenya Visa Requirements
9. Typically, once you upload the documents, we verify and scrutinize them further
10. After successful scrutiny, we proceed with the application. Thus, we process your visa in approximately two working days upon successful submission of all the Kenya visa requirements.
Kenya visa application form FAQs
1. What are the types of Kenya e-visa?
Presently, we provide Kenya tourist visa and Kenya transit visa. In fact, these two are the most popular and preferred types of Kenya visa. Nevertheless, apart from these, there is Kenya business visa, Kenya work visa, etc.
Also, read Kenya Business Visa Guide
Read for More Information: Kenya Tourist Visa
Read for More Information: Kenya transit visa
2. What is the Kenya visa fee?
The Kenya visa fees for Indian passport holders is as follows;
|Visa Name||Visa Fees||Blinkvisa Fee (INR)||Total Cost (INR)||Avail Cashback|
|Single-entry Kenya tourist visa||3990||500 + 18% GST||4580||4580|
|Kenya transit visa||1990||500 + 18% GST||2580||2580|
Read for More Information: Kenya Visa Fees
3. How to apply for visa referred to the Director of Kenya Immigration Office?
The following countries must opt for a referred to visa;
For the process and requirements, refer Kenya Visa Application – Online and Referred to Visa
4. Which are the Kenya visa-exempt countries?
Refer to the illustration below;
Note: Citizens of Uganda and Rwanda may travel to Kenya using their respective identity cards. While these countries may stay for a period of up to 90 days, the nationals of Malaysia and South Africa may stay for up to 30 days.