Indians intending to visit the UK must obtain a valid visa to enter this country. But getting a visa to the UK is not very easy. It is because the UK visa application is a long and tiresome process. It involves compliance with very stringent rules and regulations stipulated by the UK Embassy. Looking for a UK visa from Bangalore?
Well, your search ends here! Get UK visa with expert assistance at every step and a 100% cashback on the UK visa fee only at Blinkvisa!
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/UK-Tourist-Visa” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Apply for UK Visa [/su_button]
UK Visa an Overview
The United Kingdom is an island nation and includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Thus, to visit either of these four countries you would need a UK visa. For information regarding the UK Passenger Locator, visit natvisa.com.
Popular types of UK visa for Indians
Also, read UK Visa
A brief on the UK tourist and business visa
They differ based on the purpose they serve, which is tourism and business. However, the features of both the visas remain the same where the type of entry, validity period, processing time are concerned.
Note: A UK tourist visa is also known as a UK Visitor Visa.
What is the UK Visa Fee in Bangalore?
The UK tourist visa fee in Bangalore may go up to INR 11760. While with regular visa agents, they will typically charge half of the visa fee or more fee for processing and assistance. On the contrary, at Blinkvisa, we only ask you to pay INR 500 to initiate the UK visa application process while our charges are INR 1500 only. Nevertheless, we credit the complete visa fee as cashback.
UK tourist visa price breakup
Read More: UK Tourist Visa
Note: As soon as you pay INR 500 for your UK tourist visa, the complete visa fee of INR 11760 gets credited to your Blinkwallet account linked to your registered email id.
UK business visa price breakup
Read More: UK Business Visa
Thus, at Blinkvisa we have standard rates for your UK visa assistance, where we charge only INR 1500 as Blinkvisa charges. Needless to say, we provide a 100% cashback.
Note: As soon as you pay INR 500 for your UK business visa, we credited INR 10560 as cashback (Blinkcash) in your Blinkwallet.
Also, read UK Visa Fees
Steps Involved in Applying for a UK Visa from Bangalore
It is not just the 100% cashback benefit, Blinkvisa is with you at every step of the application process. We offer assistance with filling in your UK visa application form. Your duly filled application is subjected to rigorous scrutiny by our visa expert to increase your chances of visa approval.
Also, read UK Visa Online
Apart from that, we also offer assistance in fixing appointments with the UK Embassy for both visa interview and biometrics. In fact, the visa interview and biometrics are the most crucial aspects of the UK visa.
How to apply for a UK visa?
Also, read Apply for UK Visa
Note: Although the Blinkvisa charges are only INR 1500, we credit the complete visa fee including our charges and GST as cashback.
The UK visa fee, which you pay at the UK Embassy is non-refundable (even in the case of visa rejection). You are required to pay this fee at the UK Embassy you visit for the visa interview.
Also, read UK Visa Application
UK Visa Requirements
While there are a plethora of documents meant to be submitted for the approval of your UK visa, at Blinkvisa, we offer assistance with the following UK visa required documents;
Note: For UK tourist and business visa from Bangalore, we set up your appointment at the VFS Global Office in Bangalore
UK visa documents checklist
In order to apply for a visa for the United Kingdom, you are to submit the following documents. Along with the mandatory documents, some additional documents are also required as per the profile of the applicant.
List of Mandatory Documents-
- Your original passport, which has at least six months validity and at least three blank pages, also carry old passports if any
- Two (2) latest passport-sized colour photographs
- The photograph must be taken against a white background
- It must be of 35 mm x 45 mm dimensions
- The photo must have 80% of your face covered
- It must be of a matte finish
- Duly filled online UK Visa Application
- Covering letter mentioning your travel and stay details while in the UK
Note: For employed the covering letter must be drafted on plain paper and for self-employed on the company letterhead.
- Last six months’ bank statement
- Income tax returns / Form 16 for last three years if applicable
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Recurring Deposits, any other Investments, etc.
Note: They are optional but advisable to increase the chances of visa approval.
- Hotel booking
- Flight itinerary for visa application
List of Additional documents
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature
- Last three months’ salary slip
- Business Registration License/MOA/Partnership deed/GST certificate/IT returns
- Company’s updated bank statement of last three months
- Company’s IT returns for the last three years
- Proof of Pension such or pension pay order certificate
- If retired from a private firm, then last six months’ bank statement
- Birth Certificate
- NOC from the parents / non-accompanying parent on a Rs 100/- stamp paper
- ID proof of parents like passport or PAN card, etc.
If visiting friend or relative-
- Invitation letter
- Inviter’s ID passport or PR
- Address proof like any Tenancy certificate, Electricity bill, any Utility bill, etc.
- Bank statement for the last six months with sufficient funds
- Pay Slip for the last six months.
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit
- The sponsor’s updated bank statement of last three months
- Income tax returns of the sponsor for the last three years
Needless to say, the list mentioned above is quite a long one. And, any discrepancy in documentation can make your visa go rejected. Moreover, the application form contains 5-6 pages and demands error-free filling.
Also, read UK Visa Requirements
UK Visa Bangalore FAQs
1. Can I apply for a UK visa if my age is below 18 years?
Yes, minors below the ages of 18-years can also apply for a standard visit visa provided they furnish all the documents as per their profile.
2. Where should I submit my visa application and face interview?
The UK visa Bangalore applicants should go to the VFS office for both. The address of Bangalore VFS office is-
Unit No. 302 & 303, Second Floor, Level 3, Prestige Atrium No 1, behind Palmgroove Military Canteen and opposite to Empire Hotel, Central Street, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore – 560001
3. Can I extend my UK visit visa?
Yes, you may extend your UK visa for six months.
4. Can I cancel my UK visa application?
Once the application is submitted, it cannot be cancelled.
5. How many days before the intended travel date should I apply for the visa?
You can apply for your visa from 180 days ahead of the intended travel days. The processing time of a UK visa Bangalore is 15 to 20 working days. So, we recommend you to apply in advance.
6. How many entries are allowed if I obtain a tourist visa?
You can enter and exit the UK multiple times as long as the visa is valid.
7. What documents are required to provide on arrival in the UK?
You are to show your passport, your visa, return tickets, accommodation proof/hotel bookings and travel plan. You can get a custom travel plan from Blinkvisa at no additional cost.
8. Is it possible to visit the UK if I have a valid Schengen visa?
UK is not part of the Schengen agreement or countries so a Schengen visa is not valid for UK visit. You must apply for a UK tourist visa if you want to enter or visit the country.
9. How to Check my UK visa status?
Once you submit your application for a visa, you can check the application status by providing the passport number and the visa application number on the website of VFS global.